Thursday 21 March 2013

There's this guy.

There's this guy, his name is Sam.

So today in physics I actually put up my hand and asked a question which my teacher has been on a mission to get me to do. But he didn't understand what I was asking and I couldn't explain - that is why I don't ask question in the first place. Luckily Sam and alex came to my rescue and explaned for me.
Sam is just such a nice, genuine guy. He's not bad looking either. First time I met him I thought to myself I'm gonna really get to know this guy cause he is boyfriend material. But then I found out he had a girlfriend, not only that but she was the best friend of a close friend of mine. So like the good person I am I laid off him and we just were friends. I was fine like this until I found out they'd broken up because of this other girl (which could of been me). She had done the same as me but kept flirting even though she knew about his girlfriend and they got together (had sex) as soon as he broke up with his girlfriend of 3 years.
It just pisses me off that that girl can be so inconsiderate to others feelings. Now I want to take him from her but even though I dislike her I can't do it because he seems so happy.

So another boy added to my list of "just friends".

No comments:

Post a Comment