Saturday 15 June 2013

Post modern media log

For media we have to keep a log over the weekend of everything we come in to contact with which is post modern, so I thought I could do it as a post. 
I think I log everything and then decide which are postmodern. 

Played cards
Used equity and theatre Bristol websites
Used twitter 
Watched marigold hotel
Used email
Did about bees at rainbows 
Used Facebook 
Played sims
Watched breakfast club
Made guacamole 
Slept for 12 hours 
Tidied paper work in room
Used Facebook 
Used blogger

Sat 5.23 so far I don't think theres much which is post modern. 

Watched Waterloo road
Watched big bang
Watched young Dracula 
Played on sniper shooter
Watched Lewis
Played on dumb ways to die
Watched despicable me
Watched con air
Watched no strings attached

Wow my life is so interesting 

Sunday!

Showered
Ate food
Watched young dracula 
Went to the circus
Watched the white queen
Watched the returned

Monday

School
Used theatre Bristol
Used word
Used email
Ate a cereal bar

Can food be postmodern?

Had drama lesson
projected set on door
Played cards
Talked about who could be the next doctor
Used YouTube app
Watched young dracula
Went for walk
Ate
Went to drama
Played survival game
Buzzy bee
Word association



Ps. I only did the word everything in bold so I could use the new feature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment